Table of contents for Administrative aspects of investment-based social security reform / edited by John B. Shoven.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
John B. Shoven
1. Reforming Social Security: A Practical and Workable System of Personal Retirement Accounts
Fred T. Goldberg Jr. and Michael J. Graetz
Comment: Gloria M. Grandolini
2. Administering a Cost-Effective National Program of Personal Security Accounts
Sylvester J. Schieber and John B. Shoven
Comment: Olivia S. Mitchell
Discussion Summary for Chaps. 1 and 2
3. Mutual Funds and Institutional Investments: What Is the Most Efficient Way to Set Up Individual Accounts in a Social Security System?
Estelle James, Gary Ferrier, James Smalhout, and Dimitri Vittas
Comment: David A. Wise
4. Administrative Costs and Equilibrium Charges with Individual Accounts
Comment: Martin Feldstein
5. The Costs of Annuitizing Retirement Payouts from Individual Accounts
James M. Poterba and Mark J. Warshawsky
Comment: David M. Cutler
6. Panel Session: Industry Perspectives
Robert Pozen, Joel M. Dickson, F. Gregory Ahern, Frederick L. A. Grauer, and Shaun Mathews
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Social security United States Finance Congresses, Social security United States Congresses, Privatization United States Congresses