Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Community through Poetry
2. Oral Poetics on the Lower East Side
3. The Aesthetics of the Little
4. The Poetry Project at St. Mark's
5. Anne Waldman, The World, and the Early Years at the Poetry Project
6. Bernadette Mayer and "Language" in the Poetry Project
Epilogue: Bob Holman, the Poetry Project, and the Nuyorican Poets Cafe: "I Learned That Poetry Could Be about Community Here"
Acknowledgments of Permissions
Playlist for Compact Disc