Table of contents for The last hundred days of the Soviet Union / Boris Pankin ; translated from Russian by Alexei Pankin.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The departing Foreign Minister
2. After the putsch
3. First impressions
4. Taking bearings
5. The human rights conference
6. James Baker and his five principles
7. Inside the foreign ministry
8. Sentimental journeys
9. The UN general assembly
10. Towards a Middle Eastern settlement
11. Madrid: the Arab-Israeli dialogue begins
12. Gorbachev: last summit in Madrid
13. Last days of the Soviet Union.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Pankin, Boris Dmitrievich, Foreign ministers Soviet Union Biography, Ambassadors Soviet Union Biography, Soviet Union Politics and government 1985-1991, Soviet Union Foreign relations 1985-1991