Table of contents for Network therapy for alcohol and drug abuse / Marc Galanter.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
I. Rethinking the Treatment of Addiction
1. The Need for a New Approach
2. An Introduction to Network Therapy
3. Understanding Addiction
4. Psychopathology, Old and New
II. Network Therapy in Action
5. Establishing the Network
6. Intersection with Other Therapies
7. The Role of Alcoholics Anonymous in Network
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Substance abuse Treatment, Social networks Therapeutic use, Self-help groups, Substance-Related Disorders therapy, Self-Help Groups, Social Support, Psychotherapy methods