Table of contents for Integrative assessment of adult personality / edited by Larry E. Beutler, Michael R. Berren.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction to Psychological Assessment, Beutler and Rosner
2. Integrating and Communicating Findings, Beutler
3. Issues in Selecting an Assessment Battery, Beutler
4. The Clinical Interview, Beutler
5. The Assessment of Cognitive Functioning and the WAIS-R, Zetzer and Beutler
6. The Rorschach, Hurt, Reznikoff, and Clarkin
7. Interpretation of the MMPI-2, Butcher
8. Putting Humpty Dumpty Together Again: Using the MCMI in Psychological Assessment, Millon and Davis
9. Integrating Treatment Recommendations, Gaw and Beutler
10. Integrative Assessment: A Workbook, Corbishley and Yost
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Personality assessment, Personality tests, Adulthood Psychological aspects, Personality Tests, Personality Assessment