Table of contents for Reading comprehension : strategies for independent learners / Camille Blachowicz, Donna Ogle.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Learning about Comprehension from Good Readers
2. A Closer Look at Comprehension: Context, Processes, Strategies, and Instruction
3. Creating an Effective Classroom for Comprehension Instruction
4. Finding a Starting Point: Ways to Assess Comprehension
5. Strategies for Reading for Information
6. Strategies for Reading Fiction
7. Strategies for Vocabulary DEvelopment
8. Strategies for Engaging in Research
9. Strategies for Studying, Test Taking, and Performing Tasks
10. Strategies That Encourage Lifelong Reading
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Reading comprehension Study and teaching (Elementary) United States, Reading (Elementary) United States, Individualized instruction United States