Table of contents for The Native American world beyond Apalachee : west Florida and the Chattahoochee Valley / John H. Hann ; foreword by Jerald T. Milanich.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Note: Electronic data is machine generated. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction and First Contacts 1
2. The Amacano, Chine, Chacato, and Pacara 22
3. The Chisca and Chichimeco-Westo 52
4. The Pansacola 69
5. The Apalachicoli 79
6. A Hostile Apalachicoli, 1690-1715 121
7. The Yamasee War and Its Aftermath 137
8. The Final Years, 1718 to the Mid-1740s 174
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Indians of North America Florida History, Indians of North America F lorida Antiquities, Indians of North America First contact with Europeans Florida, Indians of North America Chattahoochee River Valley History, Indians of North America Chattahoochee River Valley Antiquities, Indians of North America First contact with Europeans Chattahoochee River Valley, Florida History Spanish colony, 1565-1763