Table of contents for Nonmeasurable sets and functions / A.B. Kharazishvili.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Vitali theorem.
2. The Bernstein construction.
3. Nonmeasurable sets associated with Hamel bases.
4. The Fubini theorem and nonmeasurable sets.
5. Small nonmeasurable sets.
6. Strange subsets of the Euclidean plane.
7. Some special constructions of nonmeasurable sets.
8. The Generalized Vitali construction.
9. Selectors associated with countable subgroups.
10. Selectors associated with uncountable subgroups.
11. Absolutely nonmeasurable sets in groups.
12. Ideals producing nonmeasurable unions of sets.
13. Measurability properties of subgroups of a given group.
14. Groups of rotations and nonmeasurable sets.
15. Nonmeasurable sets associated with filters.
Appendix 1: Logical aspects of the existence of nonmeasurable sets.
Appendix 2: Some facts from the theory of commutative groups.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Measure theory, Functional analysis, Set theory