Table of contents for Principles of mathematical modeling.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part A: Foundations
1. What is Mathematical Modeling?
2. Dimensional Analysis
4. Approximating and Validating Models
Part B: Applications
5. Exponential Growth and Decay
6. Traffic Flow Models
7. Modeling Free Vibration
8. Applying Vibration Models
9. Optimization: What is the Best...?
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Mathematical models