Table of contents for Food texture and viscosity : concept and measurement / Malcolm C. Bourne.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Texture, Viscosity and Food
2. Texture-Body Interactions
3. Physics and Texture
4. Principles of Objective Texture Measurement
5. Practise of Objective Texture Measurement
6. Viscosity Measurement
7. Sensory Methods of Texture and Viscosity Measurement
8. Correlation Between Physical Measurements and Sensory Assessments of Texture and Viscosity
9. Selection of a Suitable Test Procedure
Appendix I – Suppliers of Texture and Viscosity Measuring Instruments
Appendix II – Effect of Temperature on Texture Measurements
Appendix III – Conditions of Testing Foods using the TA.XT2 Texture Analyser
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: