Table of contents for Numerical methods / Germund Dahlquist, ęAke Bjčorck ; translated from the Swedish by Ned Anderson.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Some General Principles of Numerical Calculation.
2. How to Obtain and Estimate Accuracy in Numerical Calculations.
3. Numerical Uses of Series.
4. Approximation of Functions.
5. Numerical Linear Algebra.
6. Nonlinear Equations.
7. Finite Differences with Applications to Numerical Integration, Differentiation and Interpolation.
8. Differential Equations.
9. Fourier Methods.
11. The Monte Carlo Method and Simulation.
12. Solutions to Problems.
13. Bibliography and Published Algorithms.
Appendix Tables. Index.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Numerical analysis Data processing