Table of contents for Marriage, money, and divorce in medieval Islamic society / Jossef Rapoport.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Marriage, divorce and the gender division of property
2. Working women, single women and the female ribat
3. The monetization of marriage
4. Divorce, repudiation and settlement
5. Repudiation as public power
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Marriage Egypt Cairo History To 1500, Marriage Syria Damascus History To 1500, Marriage Jerusalem History To 1500, Divorce Egypt Cairo History To 1500, Divorce Syria Damascus History To 1500, Divorce Jerusalem History To 1500, Marriage (Islamic law)Divorce (Islamic law)Islamic countries Social conditions