Table of contents for Birds in jeopardy : the imperiled and extinct birds of the United States and Canada including Hawaii and Puerto Rico / Paul R. Ehrlich, David S. Dobkin, and Darryl Wheye ; illustrations by Darryl Wheye.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Scope and organization of the book
1. Birds that are officially threatened or endangered
2. Birds that are not officially listed in the U.S.
3. Birds that have become extinct since 1776
4. Commentaries on imperilment
5. Regional quick check of birds in jeopardy
6. Reference material.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Rare birds United States, Rare birds Canada, Rare birds Puerto Rico, Extinct birds United States, Extinct birds Canada, Extinct birds Puerto Rico, Birds, Protection of United States, Birds, Protection of Canada, Birds, Protection of Puerto Rico