Table of contents for Christian Menn : Brucken = bridges / Caspar Scharer, Christian Menn, editors ; Fotografien = photographs, Ralph Feiner.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Christian Menn: My philosophy of bridge design
Interview with Christian Menn
The influence of Robert Maillart and Othmar Ammann on Christian Menn
Projects by the Engineering Firm 1957-1971
1. Crestawald Bridge at Sufers
2/3. Crot Bridge and Letziwald Bridge over the Avers Rhine at Avers
4. Grune Bridge at Splugen
5. Bridge over the Rhine, Bad Ragaz
6. Bridge over the Rhine at Tamins
7. Nanin and Cascella Bridges at Mesocco
8. Salvanei Bridge at Mesocco
9. Viamala Bridge at Zillis
10. Isola Bridge at Zillis
11. Pregorda Bridge at Mesocco/Soazza
12. _Valserrhein Bridge between Uors and Surcasti
13. Swiss Federal Railways overpass at Buchs
14. Muhle Rickenbach Viaduct at Wil_
15. Bridge over the Limmat at Wurenlos
16. Felsenau Bridge at Berne
Politics, History, Culture
Bridge building from the politician's perspective
An ideal balance of harmony and elegance
On architecture in bridge building
Designs and Consultancy Projects after 1971
17. Ganter Bridge at Ried-Brig
18. Biaschina Viaduct at Giornico
19. Chandoline Bridge at Sion
20. Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge in Boston
21. Sunniberg Bridge, Klosters
22/23. Al Showah Island Bridges in Abu Dhabo
24. Bridge over Lake Grimsel at Guttannen
25. Hoover Dam bypass bridge
26. Peace Bridge, Buffalo
27. Reuss Bridge, Wassen
28. Visions. Bridges with spans of 3000 meters
Biography Christian Menn
List of works
Imprint _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Menn, Christian, -- 1927- -- History and criticism.
Bridges -- History and criticism.
Structural engineering -- History and criticism.
Bridges -- Pictorial works.
Menn, Christian, -- 1927- -- fast -- (OCoLC)fst00029655
Bridges. -- fast -- (OCoLC)fst00838671