Table of contents for Learning femininity in colonial India, 1820-1932 / Tim Allender.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Finding feminine scholars, 182064
2. Shaping a new Eurasian moral body, 184067
3. Mary Carpenter and feminine 'rescue' from Europe, 186677
4. Both sides of the mission wall, 187584
5. Female medical care: the creation of a new professional learning space, 186590
6. Feminine missionary medical professionalism and secular medical feminists, 18801927
7. Code School accomplishments and Froebel: new boundaries concerning race and pedagogy, 18831903
8. 'Better mothers': feminine and feminist educators and thresholds of female interaction, 18701932
9. Loreto and the paradigm of piety, 18901932
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Femininity -- India -- History.
Women -- Education -- India -- History.
Women -- Education -- Colonial influence.
Femininity -- history.
Colonialism -- history.