Table of contents for Women, credit, and debt in early modern Scotland / Cathryn Spence.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. 'For her interest': women and debt litigation
2. 'Furth of this realm' and 'in her shop': merchants and merchandisers
3. Married partners and single women as producers
4. Owned, loaned and pawned: the control of property
5. Female servants as creditors and debtors
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Women -- Scotland -- History -- 16th century.
Women -- Scotland -- History -- 17th century.
Women -- Scotland -- Finance, Personal -- History.