Table of contents for Corporate responsibility : social action, institutions and governance / Ronny Manos, Ronny Manos, Senior Lecturer in Finance, School of Business, College of Management Academic Studies (COMAS), Rishon LeZion, Israel, and Israel Drori, Ronny Manos, Senior Lecturer in Finance, School of Business, College of Management Academic Studies (COMAS), Rishon LeZion, Israel.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
List of contributors
Aspects, determinants and outcomes of Corporate Social Action; Ronny Manos, Israel Drori
PART I: REVIEW OF CSA AND CORPORATE PERFORMANCE
1. Corporate social responsibility and financial performance; Dennis J. Aigner
2. Corporate social action in developing economies; Abdullah Al Mamun, Mariano L.M. Heyden, Michael Seamer
3. Institutional perspective on the relationship between corporate social and financial performance: The case of China; Xudong Chen, Wiboon Kittilaksanawong, Pingping Weng
PART II: EMPIRICAL PAPERS OF ASPECTS, DETERMINANTS AND OUTCOMES OF CSA
4. Stock price reactions on corporate layoff announcements - a resource and systems theory-based analysis of socially accepted
layoff; Lars Schweizer, Paul T. Bilsdorfer
5. Corporate social action andnewspaper media-therole of geopoliticalrisk; Ronny Manos, Israel Drori
6. Top management team pay dispersion and corporate social action: Empirical evidence from USA banks; Won-Yong Oh, Soonchul Hyun, Seoyeon Park
7. The effects of CEO characteristics and incentives on corporate social responsibility; Zhenhua Li, Seoyeon Park, Won-Yong Oh
8. What drives firm's corporate social responsibility: The role of power concentration; Patrica Crifo, Marc-Arthur Diaye, Rim Oueghlissi, Sanja Pekovic
Part III: CASE STUDIES OF CSA OUTCOMES IN ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDOUS INDUSTRIES
9. Corporate social action and its outcomes: The case of Goa's iron ore mining industry; C.M. Ramesh, Ranjini Swamy
10. Corporate social responsibility and stakeholders in the oil industry: A relationship analysis; Ian A. Birdsall, Parisa Ellisor
Concluding remarks; Israel Drori, Ronny Manos
atrica Crifo, Marc-Arthur Diaye, Rim Oueghlissi, Sanja Pekovic.- 9) Corporate Social Action and its Outcomes: The Case of Goa's Iron Ore Mining Industry; C.M. Ramesh, Ranjini Swamy.- 10) Corporate Social Responsibility and Stakeholders in the Oil Industry: A Relationship Analysis; Ian A. Birdsall, Parisa Ellisor.- Concluding Remarks; Israel Drori, Ronny Manos.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Social responsibility of business.