Table of contents for Vulnerable adults and the law / Jonathan Herring, Professor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Oxford, Fellow in Law, Exeter College, University of Oxford.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Why We are Vulnerable, Incapacitious, and Relational
3. Vulnerable Adults and Human Rights
4. The Definition of Capacity
5. The Development of the Inherent Jurisdiction: The Use of the Jurisdiction
6. Public Law Protections of Vulnerable Adults
7. Vulnerable Adults and the Criminal Law
8. Vulnerable Adults and Contracts
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Mental health laws -- Great Britain.
Insanity (Law) -- Great Britain.
Capacity and disability -- Great Britain.