Table of contents for Leading sustainable change : an organizational perspective / edited by Rebecca Henderson, Ranjay Gulati, and Michael Tushman.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Foreword David Jones, CEO of Havas
1. Leading Sustainable Change: An Introduction, Rebecca Henderson, Ranjay Gulati, Michael Tushman
2. Making the Business Case for Sustainability, Rebecca Henderson
The Big Picture
3. Stumbling Towards Sustainability, John Sterman
4. From Periphery to Core: A Process Model for Embracing Sustainability, Luciana Silvestri and Ranjay Gulati
5. How Purpose-Based Companies Master Change for Sustainability: A Systemic Approach to Global Social Change, Rosabeth Moss Kanter
The role of the senior team
6. Staying the Same while Changing: Organizational Identity in the Face of Environmental Challenges, Mary Ann Glynn, Christi Lockwood and Ryan Raffaelli
7. Two Tales of One City: Samsung, Daewoo, and Lessons on Large-Scale Transformation, Donald Sull
8. Chief Sustainability Officers: Who are they and what do they do?, Kathy Miller and George Serafeim
Exploring the processes of change
9. Two Roads to Green: A Tale of Bureaucratic versus Distributed Leadership Models of Change, Deborah Ancona, Elaine Backman, and Kate Isaacs
10. Leading Proactive Punctuated Change, Michael Tushman, Charles O'Reilly and Bruce Harreld
Leading change in the broader system
11. The Role of Multiplier Firms and Megaprojects in Leading Change for Sustainability, Amy C. Edmondson, Martine Haas, John Macomber and Tiona Zuzul
12. Managing Shifting Goal Consensus and Task Ambiguity In Making the Transition to Sustainability, Alfred Marcus and Andrew Van der Ven
13. Sustainability & Organizational Change: An Institutional Perspective, Royston Greenwood, Dev Jennings and Bob Hinings
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Organizational change -- Management.
Organizational change -- Environmental aspects.
Environmental policy -- Economic aspects.
Environmental impact analysis.