Table of contents for Circular statistics in R / Arthur Pewsey, University of Extremadura, Markus Neuhauser, RheinAhrCampus, Graeme D. Ruxton, University of St Andrews.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Graphical representation of circular data
3. Circular summary statistics
4. Distribution theory and models for circular random variables
5. Basic inference for a single sample
6. Model fitting for a single sample
7. Comparing two or more samples of circular data
8. Correlation and regression
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
R (Computer program language)