Table of contents for Graphene : a new paradigm in condensed matter and device physics / E.L. Wolf, Professor of Physics, Polytechnic Institute of New York University.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Physics in two dimensions (2D)
3. Carbon in atomic, molecular and crystalline (3D and 2D) forms
4. Electron bands of graphene
5. Sources and forms of graphene
6. Experimental probes of graphene
7. Mechanical and physical properties of graphene
8. Anomalous properties of graphene
9. Electron device and other applications of graphene
10. Summary and assessment
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Graphene -- Properties.