Publisher description for Manual of nephrology / edited by Robert W. Schrier.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
The newly updated 8th_edition of this bestseller continues a 20-year tradition, with expert scientific research and clinical recommendations on the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic kidney disease. This comprehensive reference offers you solid, practical guidance on common renal problems--causes, symptoms, treatments and complications. Explore the free sample chapter now!
- Topics covered include: electrolyte and acid-base disorders, UTI's, kidney stones, glomerulonephritis and vasculitis, acute or chronic renal failure, hypertension, and renal disease in pregnancy and diabetes
- NEW content on kidney disease in diabetes.
- Time-saving outline format for easy quick-reference
- Practical guidelines on drug dosing in patients with impaired kidney function, with specific recommendations on more than 500 drugs
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your_favorite content for future
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Kidney Diseases -- diagnosis -- Handbooks.
Kidney Diseases -- therapy -- Handbooks.
Metabolic Diseases -- diagnosis -- Handbooks.
Metabolic Diseases -- therapy -- Handbooks.