Table of contents for Introduction to statistical optics / Edward L. O'Neill.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Green's Function and Linear Theory.
2. Spatial Versus Time Filters.
3. Introduction to Geometrical Optics.
4. The Geometrical Theory of Aberrations.
5. Diffraction Theory of Image Formation.
6. Analysis and Synthesis.
7. Statistical Methods.
8. Matrix and Coherence Theory.
9. The Theory of Partial Polarization.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Optics -- Statistical methods.