Publisher description for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 plain & simple / Johnathan Lightfoot, Michelle Lopez, Scott Metker.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft SharePoint 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get things done.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Create libraries for all kinds of media
- Share information in one location
- Organize people and processes
- Connect SharePoint to Microsoft Office with no fuss
- Find things fast with the Search Center
- Expand your community with social networking
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! exercises to apply what you learn right away
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Microsoft SharePoint (Electronic resource)
Business -- Computer programs.
Intranets (Computer networks)