Table of contents for Modern Fortran explained / Michael Metcalf, John Reid, and Malcolm Cohen.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Whence Fortran?
2. Language elements
3. Expressions and assignments
4. Control constructs
5. Program units and procedures
6. Array features
7. Specification statements
8. Intrinsic procedures
9. Data transfer
10. Operations on external files
11. Floating-point exception handling
12. Interoperability with C
13. Type parameters and procedure pointers
14. Object-orientated programming
15. Establishing and moving data
16. Miscellaneous enhancements
17. Input/output enhancements
18. Enhanced module facilities
20. Other Fortran 2008 enhancements
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
FORTRAN (Computer program language)