Table of contents for Isotope labeling in biomolecular NMR / Hanudatta S. Atreya, editor.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Isotope labeling methods for large systems; Patrik Lundström, Alexandra Ahlner and Annica Theresia Blissing
2. Segmental labeling to study multidomain proteins; Jing Xue, David S. Burz and Alexander Shekhtman
3. Isotope Labeling for Solution and Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of Membrane Proteins; Raffaello Verardi, Nathaniel J. Traaseth, Larry R. Masterson, Vitaly V. Vostrikov and Gianluigi Veglia
4. Isotope labeling methods for relaxation measurements; Patrik Lundström, Alexandra Ahlner and Annica TheresiaBlissing
5. Stereo-array isotope labeling method for studying protein structure and dynamics; Yohei Miyanoiri, Mitsuhiro Takeda and Masatsune Kainosho
6. Amino acid selective labeling and unlabeling for protein resonance assignments; Garima Jaipuria, B. Krishnarjuna, Somnath Mondal, Abhinav Dubey, and Hanudatta S. Atreya
7. Isotope labeling and segmental labeling of larger RNAs for NMR structural studies; Olivier Duss, Peter J. Lukavsky, and Frédéric H.-T. Allain
8. Isotope Enhanced Approaches in Metabolomics; G. A. Nagana Gowda, N. Shanaiahand and Daniel Raftery
9. Cell-free protein synthesis using E. coli cell extract for NMR studies; Mitsuhiro Takeda and Masatsune Kainosho
10. Isotope labeling in insect cells; Alvar D. Gossert and Wolfgang Jahnke
11. Mammalian Expression of Isotopically Labeled Proteins for NMR Spectroscopy; Mallika Sastry, Carole A. Bewley and Peter D. Kwong
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Biomolecules -- Analysis.
Isotope Labeling -- methods.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Biomolecular -- methods.