Table of contents for Worlds of Arthur : facts & fictions of the Dark Ages / Guy Halsall.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Story of 'King Arthur'
2. The Matter of Arthur: the Traditional Narrative
3. Swords in the Stones: the Archaeology of Post-Imperial Britain
4. The Antimatter of Arthur: Reassessing the Written Sources
5. Continuity or Collapse? The End of Roman Britain
6. Beyond Brooches and Brochs: Rethinking Early Medieval British Archaeology
7. Red Herrings and Old Chestnuts
8. The Matter of Arthur: Changing the Framework
9. Rethinking the Anglo-Saxon Migration and Setttlement (1): When Did the Anglo-Saxons Come to Britain?
10. Rethinking the Anglo-Saxon Migration and Setttlement (2): The Nature and Scale of the Migration
11. Fifth and Sixth Century Politics in Britannia
12. The End of the 'World of Arthur'
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Arthur, -- King.
Great Britain -- History -- Anglo-Saxon period, 449-1066 -- Historiography.
Britons -- Kings and rulers -- Folklore.
Great Britain -- History -- To 1066.