Table of contents for Modern growth theory / Dipankar Dasgupta.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part I The Solow Model and Optimal Control Theory:
1. Long Run Growth: Objectives and Received Theory;
2. Growth in Private and Command Economies;
Part II Selected Models of New Growth Theory:
3. Technical Progress as a Spillover;
4. Technical Progress as a Conscious Economic Activity-I;
5. Growth and Infrastructure;
6. Technical Progress as a Conscious Economic Activity-II;
7. Research and Uncertainty;
8. Other Major Issues: Growth, Scale Effects and Inequality
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Economic development -- Econometric models.