Table of contents for Environmental economics : a very short introduction / Stephen Smith.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The economy and the environment
2. The economic theory of efficient pollution control
3. Environmental policy: instrument choice
4. Economic information and values in environmental policy decisions
5. The economics of climate change
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: