Table of contents for The finite element method : an introduction with partial differential equations / A.J. Davies.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Historical introduction
2. Weighted residual and variational methods
3. The finite element method for elliptical problems
4. Higher-order elements: the isoparametric concept
5. Further topics in the finite element method
6. Convergence of the finite element method
7. The boundary element method
8. Computational aspects
A. Partial differential equation models in the physical sciences
B. Some integral theorems of the vector calculus
C. A formula for integrating products of area coordinates over a triangle
D. Numerical integration formulae
E. Stehfest's formula and weights for numerical Laplace transform inversion
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Finite element method.