Table of contents for The Oxford handbook of Bayesian econometrics / edited by John Geweke, Gary Koop and Herman van Dijk.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Introduction, John Geweke, Gary Koop, and Herman van Dijk
Part I: Principles
1. Bayesian Aspects of Treatment Choice, Gary Chamberlain
2. Exchangeability, Representation Theorems, and Subjectivity, Dale Poirier
Part II: Methods
3. Bayesian Inference for Time Series State Space Models, Paolo Giordani, Michael Pitt, and Robert Kohn
4. Flexible and Nonparametric Modelling, Jim Griffin, Fernando Quintana, and Mark Steel
5. Introduction to Simulation and MCMC Methods, Siddhartha Chib
Part III: Applications
6. Bayesian Methods in Microeconometrics, Mingliang Li and Justin Tobias
7. Bayesian Macroeconometrics, Marco Del Negro and Frank Schorfheide
8. Bayesian Applications in Marketing, Peter Rossi and Greg Allenby
9. Bayesian Econometrics in Finance, Eric Jacquier and Nicholas Polson
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Bayesian statistical decision theory.