Table of contents for Reshaping tomorrow : is South Asia ready for the big leap? / edited by Ejaz Ghani.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Tables and Figures
1. Reshaping Tomorrow
Part I: Reasons for Optimism
2. Demographic Change and Economic Growth
3. The Rise of the Middle Class
4. Harnessing Globalization
5. Young Population and Migration
Part II: Challenges Ahead
6. Avoiding Lopsided Spatial Transformation
7. Promoting Entrepreneurship, Growth and Job Creation
8. Managing Capital Flows
9. Managing Efficient Urbanization
10. Avoiding Informality Traps
11. Managing Conflict
Notes on Contributors
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Economic development -- South Asia.
South Asia -- Social conditions -- 21st century.
South Asia -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.