Table of contents for Practice makes perfect : english conversation / Jean Yates.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introducing Yourself and Others
2. Giving Opinions
3. Striking Up a Conversation
4. Making Dates and Appointments
5. Describing People, Places, and Things
6. Searching for Something New
7. Making Requests and Offers
8. Expressing Doubts and Uncertainties
9. Talking about Future Events
10. Making a Case
11. Narrating a Story
12. Reporting What Was Said
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: