Table of contents for The Bhagavadgita in the nationalist discourse / Nagappa Gowda K.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Gita and Culturing the Nation: Bankim's Reading of the Gita
2. The Sthitaprajna as the Base of the Nation: Tilak's Reading of the Gita
3. Taking the Gita to the Masses: Vivekananda's Understanding of the Gita
4. Nation in Spiritual Quest: Aurobindo and the Gita
5. Anasaktiyoga as the Essence of the Gita: Gandhi's Interpretation of the Gita
6. Svadharma and the Nation: Vinoba's Reading of the Gita
7. the Gita and Ambedkar: Buddhism as the Alternative
8. Ethical v/s Spiritual Interpretations
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Bhagavadgåitåa -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Nationalism -- Religious aspects -- Hinduism.
Nationalism and literature -- India.