Table of contents for Climate change and society / John Urry.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Society matters
2. Building scientific models of distant futures
3. The new catastrophism
4. High carbon lives
5. Around the world in 80 hours
7. Governing catastrophes
8. Innovating low carbon lives
9. Alternative future societies
10. A manifesto for bringing society into climate change
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Climatic changes -- Social aspects.
Global environmental change -- Social aspects.