Table of contents for The psychology of music performance anxiety / Dianna T. Kenny.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Phenomenology of Music Performance Anxiety
2. Conceptual framework
3. The Anxiety Disorders
4. Defining Music Performance Anxiety
5. Epidemiology of Music Performance Anxiety
6. Theoretical Contributions to Understanding Music Performance Anxiety
8. Severe Music Performance Anxiety: Phenomenology and Theorizing
9. Common Themes in the lives of performing musicians
10. Prevention and Pedagogy
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Music -- Performance -- Psychological aspects.