Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
In these beloved works by Lewis Carroll, a young girl named Alice finds fantastical adventures down a rabbit hole and through a mirror, encountering a variety of wonderfully eccentric creatures. Strikingly unique for their time, Carroll’s enchanting stories not only incite our imaginations, but also deliver a brilliant parody of Victorian children’s literature.
THIS ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
• A concise introduction that gives the reader important background information
• A chronology of the author’s life and work
• A timeline of significant events that provides the book’s historical context
• An outline of key themes and plot points to guide the reader’s own interpretations
• Detailed explanatory notes
• Critical analysis and modern perspectives on the work
• Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
• A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader’s experience
Simon & Schuster Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world’s finest books to their full potential.