Table of contents for Collateral damage : social inequalities in a global age / Zygmunt Bauman.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Introduction: Collateral Damages of Social Inequality
1. From Agora to the Marketplace
2. Requiem for Communism
3. Fate of Social Inequality in Liquid-Modern Times
4. Strangers are Dangers: Are They Indeed?
5. Consumerism and Morality
6. Privacy, Secrecy, Intimacy, Human Bonds - and Other Collateral Casualties of Liquid Modernity
7. Luck and Individualization of Remedies
8. Seeking in Modern Athens an Answer to the Ancient Jerusalem Question
9. A Natural History of Evil
10. Wir Arme Leute
11. Sociology: Whence and Whither?
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Poverty -- Social aspects.