Publisher description for NCLEX-RN alternate-format questions.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
The new 4th edition of Lippincott's NCLEX-RN® Alternate-Format Questions helps you prepare with confidence for every type of question on the NCLEX exam - including the new audio and graphic option questions included on the 2010 test plan. Completely updated, and with more than 500 questions - including 350 alternate-format questions styled after those included on the exam - this essential study resource provides more questions than any other NCLEX book of its kind!
Sharpen your test-taking skills with the types of questions you'll see on the NCLEX:
- NEW Audio questions - available exclusively on LWW's thePoint.com
- NEW Graphic option questions
- Multiple-response / multiple-choice questions
- Fill-in-the-blank calculation questions
- Chart exhibit questions
- Drag-and-drop questions
- Hotspot questions
And there's even more content and features to make you NCLEX-ready:
- A special preparation strategy section for success on the NCLEX exam
- Critical thinking strategy, client needs category, client needs subcategory, cognitive level, integrated process, and remediation reference for every question
- Coverage of all topics on the exam
- Clear rationales for correct and incorrect answers
- Comprehensive tests with 150 additional NCLEX-style questions
The companion website at thePoint.com provides online resources to help you make the most of your study time:
- NEW Audio questions, like those you will experience on the NCLEX-RN exam
- All questions in the book available online
- An NCLEX tutorial to help you plan to succeed!
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Nursing -- Examinations, questions, etc.
Nursing -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
Nurses -- Licenses -- United States -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Nursing Care -- Examination Questions.
Nursing -- Examination Questions.