Table of contents for Coalitions of convenience : United States interventions after the Cold War / Sarah E. Kreps.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Defining Cooperation under Unipolarity
3. Explaining Cooperation in Post-Cold War Military Interventions
4. The Gulf War and the New World Order
5. Haiti: Quid Pro Quo Multilateralism
6. Afghanistan: The Mission Determines the Coalition
7. Iraq, the United States, and the 'Coalition of the Willing'
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1989-
United States -- Military policy.
Intervention (International law)