Publisher description for Flash CS5 : the missing manual / Chris Grover.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Once you know how to use Flash, you can create everything from simple animations to high-end desktop applications, but it's a complex tool that can be difficult to master on your own-unless you have this Missing Manual. This book will help you learn all you need to know about Flash CS5 to create animations that bring your ideas to life.
- Learn animation basics. Find everything you need to know to get started with Flash
- Master the Flash tools. Learn the animation and effects toolset, with clear explanations and hands-on examples
- Use 3D effects. Rotate and put objects in motion in three dimensions
- Create lifelike motion. Use the IK Bones tool to simulate realistic body movements and other linked motions
- Speed up development. Use templates, code snippets, and motion presets
- Design applications. Get an intro to building full desktop applications with Flash and Adobe AIR
- Create rich interactive animations. Dive into advanced interactivity with easy-to-learn ActionScript examples
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Flash (Computer file)
ActionScript (Computer program language)
Interactive multimedia -- Authoring programs.