Table of contents for Web security & commerce / Simson Garfinkel with Gene Spafford.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
- Chapter 1: The Web Security Landscape
- Chapter 2: The Buggy Browser: Evolution of Risk
- Chapter 4: Downloading Machine Code with ActiveX and Plug-Ins
- Chapter 5: Privacy
- Chapter 6: Digital Identification Techniques
- Chapter 7: Certification Authorities and Server Certificates
- Chapter 8: Client-Side Digital Certificates
- Chapter 9: Code Signing and Microsoft’s Authenticode
- Chapter 10: Cryptography Basics
- Chapter 11: Cryptography and the Web
- Chapter 12: Understanding SSL and TLS
Web Server Security
- Chapter 13: Host and Site Security
- Chapter 14: Controlling Access to Your Web Server
- Chapter 15: Secure CGI/API Programming
Commerce and Society
- Chapter 16: Digital Payments
- Chapter 17: Blocking Software and Censorship Technology
- Chapter 18: Legal Issues: Civil
- Chapter 19: Legal Issues: Criminal
- Lessons from Vineyard.NET
- Creating and Installing WebServer Certificates
- The SSL 3.0 Protocol
- The PICS Specification
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Computer networks -- Security measures.
World Wide Web -- Security measures.
Web sites -- Security measures.
Electronic commerce -- Security measures.