Table of contents for Greek prepositions : from antiquity to the present / Pietro Bortone.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part 1: Background to Greek Prepositions
1. On The Function of Prepositions
2. On The Meaning of Prepositions
3. On The Development of Adpositions
Part 2: The History of Greek Prepositions
4. Prepositions and Cases in Ancient Greek
5. Prepositions and Cases in Hellenistic Greek
6. Prepositions and Cases in Medieval Greek
7. Prepositions and Cases in Modern Greek
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Greek language -- Prepositions -- History.
Greek language, Hellenistic (300 B.C.-600 A.D.) -- Prepositions.
Greek language, Medieval and late -- Prepositions.
Greek language, Modern -- Prepositions.