Table of contents for On time! on track! on target! : managing your projects successfully with Microsoft Project / Bonnie Biafore.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
AcknowledgmentsIntroductionAbout the CDPart One: Getting a Project Started
- Chapter One: Meet Project Management
- Chapter Two: Selecting and Prioritizing Projects
- Chapter Three: Obtaining Commitment for a Project
Part Two: Planning a Project
- Chapter Four: Planning to Achieve Success
- Chapter Five: What’s the Problem?
- Chapter Six: Visualizing Success: Scope, Objectives, and Deliverables
- Chapter Seven: Building a Work Breakdown Structure
- Chapter Eight: Project Resources
- Chapter Nine: Building a Project Schedule
- Chapter Ten: Working with a Budget
Part Three: Carrying Out a Project
- Chapter Eleven: Executing the Project Plan
- Chapter Twelve: Evaluating Project Performance
- Chapter Thirteen: Managing Project Resources
- Chapter Fourteen: Communicating Information
Part Four: Controlling Projects
- Chapter Fifteen: Managing Project Changes
- Chapter Sixteen: Modifying the Project Schedule
- Chapter Seventeen: Balancing the Budget and Other Project Variables
- Chapter Eighteen: Managing Risk
Part Five: Closing Projects
- Chapter Nineteen: Learning Lessons
- Chapter Twenty: Managing Project Completion
- Chapter Twenty-One: Archiving Historical Information
GlossaryAppendix : About the Author
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Project management -- Computer programs.