Table of contents for The lexicography of English / Henri Bejoint.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Dictionaries and The Dictionary
2. A Brief History of English Dictionaries
3. The British Tradition of the Scholarly Dictionary
4. The American Tradition of the Utility Dictionary
5. A New Tradition: the Dictionary for Foreign Students
6. English Dictionaries of the Twentieth Century: the Cultural, the Functional, and the Scientific
7. The Study of Dictionary Users and Uses
8. Lexicography and Linguistics
9. Computers and Corpora in Lexicography
10. A Theory of Lexicography?
2 Other Works
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
English language -- Lexicography.
English language -- Lexicography -- History.