Table of contents for Schaum's outline of pathophysiology / Thomas Betsy.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Pathology, Pathophysiology and the Different Types of Disease Causing Agents
2. Etiology and Epidemiology
3. Organization of Cells and Tissues
4. Stress, Trauma and Aging
5. Hereditary and Genetic Control of Cellular Function
6. Congenital Disorders
7. New Growths: Cell Division and Differentiation
8. Homeostasis of Fluid Balances
9. Stress and Responsiveness
10. Integumentary System
11. Skeletal System
12. Muscular System
13. Nervous System:
14. Endocrine System
15. Ciculatory System
16. Cardiovascular System
17. Lymphatic System and Immunity
18. Respiratory System
19. Gastrointestinal System
20. Urinary System
21. Reproduction System
22. The Diagnosis and Treatment of Disease
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Physiology, Pathological -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
Pathology -- Examination Questions.
Pathology -- Nurses' Instruction.
Pathology -- Outlines.
Physiology -- Examination Questions.
Physiology -- Nurses' Instruction.
Physiology -- Outlines.