Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
With its colorful art and engaging text, Dinosaur More! is the ideal book for kids who just can’t get enough of these popular prehistoric creatures. Written and illustrated by the best-selling team of Henrietta and Paul Stickland, and including fabulous images from London’s Natural History Museum, it’s the perfect mixture of fact and fun.
Each visually appealing spread provides an introduction to a particular species of dino, and includes:
- Interesting information about its background
- A labeled picture pointing out important physical features
- A guide to pronouncing the dinosaur’s name
- Circled sidebars about its diet and defense
- A chart comparing the dinosaur size to that of a human
- An icon containing its weight