Table of contents for MORE guerrilla marketing research : asking the right people, the right questions, the right way and effectively using the answers to make more money / Robert J. Kaden, Gerald Linda and Jay Conrad Levinson.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Marketing research -- why should you care?
2. Setting research goals and objectives
3. What guerrillas can learn from large-company research
4. How to get started
5. How to set a research budget
6. Using research professionals
7. How much research should you do?
8. The research plan
9. Secondary research
10. Brainstorming and other ideation processes
11. Focus groups and qualitative research
12. Research into emotions
13. Surveys and quantitative research
14. How to conduct surveys
15. Writing questionnaires
16. Customer satisfaction research
18. Organizing data
19. Statistical techniques
20. Telling the story: analyzing survey results
21. Putting results into action
22. The future of marketing research
Glossary of Terms
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Small business -- Management.
Success in business.