Publisher description for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 plain & simple / Curtis D. Frye.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Here’s WHAT You’ll Learn
- Easily navigate the new user interface
- Ceate formulas and functions
- Use charts and diagrams to display information visually
- Enhance your spreadsheet with graphic effects
- Reuse data from other Microsoft Office documents
- Team up and share spreadsheets with colleagues
Here’s HOW You’ll Learn It
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help you apply what you learn right away
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Microsoft Excel (Computer file)
Business -- Computer programs.