Publisher description for Microsoft Office Word 2007 step by step / Joyce Cox, Joan Preppernau.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create impressive documents with Word 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Apply styles and themes to your document for a polished look
- Add graphics and text effects—and see a live preview
- Organize information with new SmartArt diagrams and charts
- Insert references, footnotes, indexes, a table of contents
- Send documents for review and manage revisions
- Turn your ideas into blogs, Web pages, and more
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eBook—plus more resources and extras on CD
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: